Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Biker Style.


I saw this amazing image from the excellent livetorideridetochurch blog and it reminded me of a piece I had written a couple of years ago for the DicE blog as a write up for an issue release...

..It was about 10am when my phone rang and I jumped up with shock as the noise broke the cool morning silence. It's always a bad sign when the phone rings so early in the morning and I knew it had to be bad. In a groggy biker style grumble I said..."This better be good because if it ain't, someone is gonna get well and truely head stomped!" One thing with me is that I never get up early like all the squares with regular jobs because I spend all night working on my hog and hanging with my bro's. The voice on the other end let out a sigh and said..."If I have told you once I have told you a million times Dean..." This got me mad instantly and I interrupted with..."My name is not Dean anymore! It's Butch now and that's what everyone will call me unless they want to get their face smashed in!" There was a moments silence until it was broken again with "Well I just wanted to tell you that..." There was no use in trying to back track, I was angry, "No! You are not going to tell me anything! Nobody tells me how to live! I live by my rules and my rules only and if you don't like it I will come over there and karate chop the shit out of your neck and face and body slam your legs into a work bench and then start wailing on your upper torso with a genuine Harley 8 fin cam cover that only fits certain engines like Panheads, Knuckleheads and early Shovelheads, you got that bozo?!!!" The voice didn't wait to respond this time..."But it's street sweeping today so you have to move your car otherwise you will get a ticket." I suddendly remembered...."Oh it is? Wow, that week went so fast! Ok thanks Mum i'll move it right now!..

1 comment:

  1. Note to self, stop washing ALL clothes immediately and consult Ashley and Martin re beard growth possibilities . . . and be angry ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete