Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fish Finger





So last summer I sold my Pan to a very nice bloke in France, didn't want to but it was a good price. Then, a few months ago I used some of that wonga to purchase a very clean shovel from a good mate, the ever talented Andy Carter of Pangea Speed. I've been changing it up over time and this is where I am at with it. Sonny painted the tins and applied the Mermaid decal. I did a bunch of other things too and now it's been named the 'Fish Finger' by Dean and I love it.
Cheers.
Matt
p.s. did I mention how great it is to have a bike with good brakes? no? well it is.
p.p.s and a comfy seat.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Matt,
    You should more photos of your bike on the blog and instagram because 8 pics a day is not enough.
    Love,
    Dean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishfinger sandwich.
    Ketchup or mayonnaise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trick question...
    The answers Salad Cream, Bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY IS THAT THE BIKE I'VE WON !!!!!!! GREAT STUFF MATT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bike! Do you plan to do a feature on it in the magazine? I'd like to know the build details.

    ReplyDelete